- Reviews (0)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Box|
|Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1ml)||Amlodipine (5mg), Lisinopril (5mg)|
|Packaging Size||100 Tablets per box|
|Usage||Clinical, Hospital, Personal|
What is Hipril A?
Hipril A Tablet is used for Hypertension, Coronary artery disease, chronic stable angina, Vasospastic angina, High blood pressure, Heart attack and other conditions. Hipril A Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Hipril A Tablet contains Amlodipine and Lisinopril as active ingredients.
Hipril A Tablet works by inhibiting the influx of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscles; relaxing the blood vessels;
Hipril A Tablet Uses
Hipril A Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic stable angina
- Vasospastic angina
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Patients of diabetes with kidney failure
- Hipril A Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Hipril A Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Hipril A Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the influx of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscles.
Relaxing the blood vessels.
Hipril A Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Hipril A Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Swelling of legs and feet
- Stomach pain
- Hipril A Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 100 Tablets per box