- Reviews (0)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Strip|
|Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1ml)||125mg|
|Usage||Personal, Clinical, Hospital|
|Packaging Size||10 Tablets per strip|
Uses of Bosenat Tablet
Bosenat 125mg Tablet is used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
How Bosenat Tablet works
Bosenat 125mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs, which in turn lowers the blood pressure.
Expert advice for Bosenat Tablet
· Bosentan controls the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension but does not cure it. It may take 1-2 months or longer before you experience the full benefit of bosentan.
· Do not stop taking bosentan suddenly even if you feel well as this may worsen your symptoms.
· You may have to undergo regular blood test every month during the treatment to check for anemia (low hemoglobin) and liver function.
· Do not drive or operate any tools or machines while using bosentan, as it may cause dizziness affecting your ability to drive and use machines.
· While taking bosentan, women must use a highly effective form of birth control or two methods together (example, contraceptive pills plus barrier method) to prevent pregnancy during treatment.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, AF 150mg Tablet DT
Side effects of Bosenat Tablet
Headache, Increased liver enzymes, Edema, Allergic reaction, Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, Diarrhea, Anemia, Decreased blood pressure, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Respiratory tract infection.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 10 tablets per strip