- Reviews (0)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Box|
|Packaging Size||10 Tablet per Strip|
|Dosage Form (If Applicable)||Tablets|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
What is Pinvasc?
Pinvasc Tablet is used for High blood pressure, Chronic stable angina pectoris and other conditions. Pinvasc Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Pinvasc Tablet contains Amlodipine Besilate as an active ingredient.
Pinvasc Tablet works by reducing the amount of calcium that enters the muscles of the heart and blood vessels.
Detailed information related to Pinvasc Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Pinvasc Tablet Uses
Pinvasc Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· High blood pressure
· Chronic stable angina pectoris
· Pinvasc Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Pinvasc Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Pinvasc Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the amount of calcium that enters the muscles of the heart and blood vessels.
Pinvasc Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Pinvasc Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Amlodipine Besilate – 10Mg
Pinvasc Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pinvasc Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Facial flushing
· Extreme tiredness
· Abdominal or stomach pain
· Upset stomach
· Swelling of hands and feet
· Pinvasc Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7