Ricovir Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate IP 300mg
- Reviews (0)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||30 Tablets per Bottle|
|Composition||Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate IP 300mg|
Active Ingredient: Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate IP 300mg 30 Tablets
Manufacturer: Mylan Laboratories Limited
WHAT IS RICOVIR 300MG TABLETS?
Tenofovir is an antiviral reverse transcriptase inhibitor. It works to treat HIV infection by blocking the growth of HIV. It works to treat HBV infection by blocking the ability of the virus to multiply and infect new liver cells.
WHAT IS THE USE OF RICOVIR 300MG TABLETS?
Ricovir is used for treating HIV infection in combination with other medicines. It is also used to treat chronic HBV infection.
SIDE-EFFECTS OF RICOVIR 300MG TABLETS:
Back pain; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; indigestion; loss of appetite; nausea; runny or stuffy nose; sweating; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions; anxiety; bone pain; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; depression; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; muscle pain, weakness, or cramping; numbness, burning, pain, or tingling in the hands or feet;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF RICOVIR 300MG TABLETS?
- If you have HIV infection, you should be tested for HBV infection before you start to take tenofovir.
- Be sure that each of your health care providers knows all the medicines that you are taking.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using tenofovir while you are pregnant. Do not breast-feed while taking tenofovir.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 30 Tablets per bottle