- Reviews (0)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||30 Tablets per bottle|
|Composition||Emtricitabine (200mg), Tenofovir (300mg), Efavirenz (600mg)|
What is Viraday?
Viraday Tablet is used for HIV, HIV infection, Hepatitis b virus and other conditions. Viraday Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Viraday Tablet contains Efavirenz, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir as active ingredients.
Viraday Tablet works by lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body; blocking the activity of a viral enzyme; blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication;
Viraday Tablet UsesViraday Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- · HIV
- · HIV infection
- · Hepatitis B virus
Viraday Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Viraday Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- · Lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body.
- · Blocking the activity of a viral enzyme.
- · Blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication.
Viraday Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Viraday Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- · Emtricitabine – 200 MG
- · Tenofovir – 300 MG
- · Efavirenz – 600 MG
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days