- Reviews (0)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Area Of Application||Anal Fissure|
|Type Of Skin Ointment||Anal Fissure|
|Packing Size||30 g|
|Dose (Milligram )||As per direction|
Composition for Crema Gel 2% w/w Gel
Diltiazem Topical (2% w/w)
Uses of Crema Gel
Crema Gel 2% w/w Gel is used in the treatment of anal fissure.
Crema Gel – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Crema Gel. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Perianal dermatitis
- Crema Gel may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Crema Gel – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Crema Gel, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
· Wash your hands before and after applying Crema Gel. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
· Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Crema Gel. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
· Applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
· Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 30g Diltiazem Topical (2% w/w) Gel per unit.